- The screening of applicants is carried out in two stages. The preliminary screening comprises of an Audition & practical test which is conducted at Sikkim and Guwahati.
- The final selection is subject to clearance of physical fitness test conducted at Gangtok, Sikkim.
Fees, Dues & Deposits
- Admission fee: Rs.150/-
- Tuition fee: Rs.150/- Per month.
- Caution money & Library fee: Rs.5, 000/- (refundable after final settlement of accounts).
Other Miscellaneous Dues:
- Medical charges: Rs.100/- per month.
- Hostel fee: Rs.250/- per month.
Scholarship i)The Centre awards a scholarship of Rs 4,500/- (eight thousand only) per month to the selected candidates.
Selected candidates are covered by a Risk Cover Insurance Policy and are required to pay the premium amount of Rs 450/- per annum. The Centre does not take any other responsibility beyond this insurance coverage.
Classes are normally held from 7 am to 6 pm with usual breaks of tea and lunch. Rehearsals and other practical works will continue in the evenings till such times as required and also on holidays depending on the case.
- 30 days holiday after the completion of 6 months course i.e. in January 2021.
- In the month of Feb for 30 days to learn Indian Traditional/Folk forms in different places of the country.
Boarding & Lodging
We provide accommodation for both girls and boys. Accommodation provided to the students may be on a room-sharing basis which is mandatory.