Admission Selection Process
- The screening of applicants is carried out in two stages. The preliminary screening comprises of an Audition & practical test, and is conducted in Gangtok, Sikkim.
- The final selection is subject to clearance of physical fitness test, is conducted in Gangtok, Sikkim.
Fees, Dues & Deposits
- Admission fee Rs 150/-
- Tuition fee Rs 150/- Per month.
- Library fee (refundable after final settlement of accounts)Rs 1000
Other Miscellaneous Dues:
- Medical charges: Rs 100/- per month.
- Hostel fee including Electricity & Water charge Rs 250/- per month.
Scholarship The centre awards a scholarship of Rs 4500/- (four thousand five hundred only) per month to the selected candidates.
Selected candidates are covered by a Risk Cover Insurance Policy and are required to pay the premium amount of Rs 230/- annually. The centre does not take any other responsibility beyond this insurance cover.
Classes are normally held from 7 am to 6 pm, with breaks for tea n lunch. Rehearsals and other practical works continue in the evenings till such times as required, and also on holidays, as the case may be.
- Dussehra holidays for 20 days.
- Winter holidays in the month of January for 25 days.
Boarding & Lodging
We provide accommodation for both girls and boys. Accommodation provided to the students may be on a room-sharing basis. It is compulsory.