- Students are not allowed to enter into any arrangement during training outside the school.
- Students are not allowed to seek or accept any engagement to appear in public, neither on the amateur or professional stage, nor in radio, television or films. They may not seek or accept any employment during their term of study.
- Students must conduct themselves properly in accordance with the rules that govern manners and appearance. Any student found guilty of unbecoming conduct may be suspended or expelled from the school.
- Consuming alcohol in the school premises and hostel is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to invite visitors or friends to classes or rehearsals except with prior permission from the Camp Director.
- It is obligatory for the students to enact any role that they are handed. They must participate in rehearsals and perform the role in the manner required by the teachers or the director of the play.
- Students have to abide by the hostel, mess and library rules.
- Students violating rules are liable to serves disciplinary action.
STATIONARY, MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT
The centre will supply students a free of charge mount board, drawing paper, poster color, make- up material, props making material & wood for class room purposes only. Any other material will have to be purchased by the students.
Students will be evaluated after completion of 6 months. In this evaluation, their work, projects and participation in the classroom activity will be considered along with assessment provided by the faculties. If their evaluation is not up to the mark students will be discontinued from the course.