Admission Application Process
In the year 2020-2021 batch, twenty two students will be selected for the one year residential certificate course in dramatic arts. The candidates should apply in the prescribed application form. The process of admission is as follows:
- The prospectus and application form are available at the website: www.sikkim.nsd.gov.in.
- Application forms can be filled and submitted ONLINE as well as downloaded from the website.
- If the candidate desires to send the hard copy of the completed application form, he/she may send it through Registered Post along with a demand draft of Rs. 150/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of National School of Drama, Sikkim payable at Gangtok, copy of graduation certificate, birth certificate, caste certificate (creamy/non-creamy layer for OBC), address proof, letter of recommendation and experience certificate (if any) and four recent passport size photographs (nonreturnable). The filled & completed application forms must be sent to Centre Director, National School of Drama, Development Area, Gangtok-737101, Sikkim.
- If the candidate desires to fill and submit the form ONLINE , he/she may have to pay an application fee of Rs. 50/- through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card. The form must be submitted after uploading digital copy of graduation certificate, birth certificate, caste certificate (creamy/non-creamy layer for OBC), address proof, letter of recommendation and experience certificate (if any) and a recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates may be required to produce original documents/certificates at the time of an interview.
- For more information please mail at email@example.com OR call us at 03592-201010.