Admission Application Process
In the year 2015 to 2016, twenty two students will be selected for the one year residential certificate course, full time in Dramatic Arts. The candidates should apply in the prescribed application form.
The process of admission is as follows:
- The prospectus and application form are available by post or on our website www.nsd.gov.in.
- Those who request the application form and prospectus by post should send a demand draft of Rs 100/-, in favour of The National School of Drama, camp office, Sikkim.
- Those who download the form from our website should submit it along with a demand draft of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of The National School of Drama, camp office, Sikkim.
- Written application, +2 pass certificate, copies of certificates and four recent passport size Photographs, non-returnable, should be attached to the application.
- Candidates may be required to produce original documents / certificates at the time of the interview.
- Application forms duly filled in & complete in all respects must send to