Admission Application Process
The process of admission is as follows:
- The prospectus and application form are available in the office or website: www.sikkim.nsd.gov.in. from March every year.
- Form can also be downloaded from our website but it should be submitted along with a demand draft of Rs. 150/- drawn in favour of National School of Drama, Camp Office, Sikkim, payable at Gangtok.
- Those who are interested for this course may send a demand draft of Rs 150/- from Nationalized Bank in favour of National School of Drama, Camp Office, Sikkim, payable at Gangtok, written application, +2 pass certificate, graduation marks sheets & Degree, complete bio-data, address proof, testimonial copies of Certificate, four recent passport size photographs non refundable & experience certificate of theatre (if any, otherwise it is not mandatory) should be attached to the application form.
- Candidates may be required to produce original documents / certificates at the time of the interview.
- Application forms duly filled & complete in all respects must send to Programme Coordinator, National School of Drama, Sikkim Theatre Training Centre, Nepali Sahitya Parishad Bhawan, Development Area, Gangtok, Sikkim, Pin code: 737101, 03592-201010, email:email@example.com, website: sikkim.nsd.gov.in.